Friday 23 January 2009

Disaster strikes! (and is then averted reassuringly quickly)

I didn't bring my laptop to work today as I was getting the local train (for local people), which is not equipped with the luxury of tables, making typing while commuting harder. I was still planning to do some writing at lunchtime, thinking that I had saved a copy onto my work computer yesterday, but when I looked in the folder to check, Oh Horror!, it was an Earlier Version. For a full thirty seconds, I was devastated! The new chapter I was hoping to start would have to wait, maybe until tomorrow morning, and possibly even until Monday due to a busy weekend! Those ideas might drain away! It might all go wrong now!

Then, my brain kicked in. I'm starting a new chapter. I can do it in a new Word document, then copy it into my WIP later. Phew. Crisis over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lv have got their own importance in our lives. We cannot imagine going to an adventurous tour, to a party, a meeting, for shopping or anywhere else without carrying a louis vuitton with us. We have so many things to carry with us while going anywhere and the Louis vuitton bags is the one which makes you stylish wherever you go. There are many people carrying bags with them but what makes you different from louis vuitton handbags is the name of the company, the brand which is famous for producing high quality and quixotic designs for bags of every kind.

 
Who links to me?