Wednesday 1 July 2009

Another inch

With 1000 more words since yesterday lunchtime, and a revelation that I've just started my penultimate chapter, I'm another inch closer to 'The End', and drinking the bottle of pink prosecco that's been tempting me from the fridge for months now. I just have one, tiny problem. I know what goes in this chapter, and even the first half of the next one, but I have no idea what needs to happen once all the loose ends are tied off and everyone knows everything. Is it good enough just to say '...and they all lived happily ever after'?

4 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

LOL. When I write articles or essays it just happens... I'm hoping it'll just happen with the novel too!

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

All of my favourite books end that way, so my new favourite book should too! Sx

Marcie Steele said...

Good luck with it Ellie, just get it down and sort it all out on the next draft....It'll work, you'll see x

Unknown said...

Louis Vuitton brings all the fabulously extravagant louis vuitton
into our lives, but which is the best lv
for you, it is one of the smaller louis vuitton bags
. The lv handbag
itself is classed as a city replica louis vuitton handbags
however you don't have to belong in the city to have this louis vuitton handbags

 
Who links to me?