Sunday 7 December 2008

Luck, or the lack thereof

I seem to be having rather bizarre luck at the moment, and not in a good way. Not even in a bad way, just in a rather frustrating and strange way. I normally either bring my lunch from home, or buy something from Boots or Tesco in town. On Thursday, I decided to go to Sainsbury's, which is a bit further away than the alternatives but I would also be able to buy ingredients for supper. I knew they were doing some building work there, but it's been going on for about 6 months. Somehow though, I'd managed to choose the only weekday during the whole process when the store would be shut all day. These things happen, so I went off to buy a sandwich elsewhere.

Then this evening, I remembered that I've been meaning to change my mobile bill to e-billing rather than paper, but had never managed to do it at work because I needed my account number (why this has to be different to my phone number, I don't know, but it is). I had my account number on a bill so logged onto the site. I registered all my information, went through the FAQs about what e-billing entails and then went back into the 'Your Account' section to change my details, but it had gone. I had logged into my account TWO MINUTES before the site went down for planned maintenance until 8am tomorrow. My timing really sucks.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?