Sunday 2 November 2008

Name change?

After this weekend of frantic activity (12,258 words so far, and I think I've got a few left in me before bed), my 'lazy' credentials are severely tarnished. If this continues, I may have to rename the blog, but 'hard-working perfectionist' just sounds rather dull, and not at all like me. Oh well, I'm sure when I get back into the office tomorrow, my momentum will falter, but with a start like this I don't really have any excuse for not finishing the 50,000 words this year!

2 comments:

Marcie Steele said...

Well, what can I say to that! You have so set yourself a challenge though. If the words flow you can make that book but it isn't always easy, is it?

Just remember, when the words aren't flowing, like they aren't for me tonight, there's always the day after to catch up. x

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Wow you ARE doing well! Keep it up - you'll be so glad you did.

 
Who links to me?