Saturday 26 April 2008

Wow!

It seems fitting that my first post in ages should come straight after I meet all my fellow Novel Racers. (Thanks for the verbal kick up the bum Zinnia, please keep them coming!) Talking to everyone, sharing our ideas and experiences has made me want to stop letting work etc get in the way of both my blogging and writing. Even if it's just a few sentences, I need to actually do something regularly. So, I apologise for any times you have checked the blog and nothing had changed - I will do better. (Though being properly better about writing might have to wait until after my Italian exam. Eek.)

6 comments:

CL Taylor said...

It was really lovely to meet you today Ellie. Hope you enjoyed the film :o)

Rose Red Art said...

It was really great to meet you! And thank you for inviting me along to the cinema! xx

hesitant scribe said...

It was a great meeting, and lovely to meet you! Roll on the next one, eh!

Lazy Perfectionista said...

Thanks guys, I'm still on a high after Saturday! Glad you enjoyed the film, A. Writer, and I'd definitely recommend it, Calistro. Dark and twisty-turny (like the proverbial twisty-turny thing [sorry am watching 'House', which for some reason brings 'Blackadder' quotes into my rather addled brain...]).

And I'm in agreement HS, there has to be another one soon - 5 hours of chatting in person just wasn't enough!

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

You're welcome! It was really good to meet you.

Marcie Steele said...

Me too, Ellie. It was really inspiring, gave me a kick up the butt that I needed. It's hard to sit in a room with all that talent though and not feel a little intimidated....xx

 
Who links to me?